Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am still alive

I haven't had much time to post on here since I just picked up a second job to get my ass out of debt and so I can buy a damn car.

If there is two things I could advise you with it would be DO NOT GET A CREDIT CARD and don't believe your dad when he says "I can fix it. No need to bring your car to a shop."

Credit cards are a brilliant creation made by evil people who target those who are terrible at managing their finances. Basically, you get a credit card and get all excited. So you go and buy random shit to your credit card because you don't even need money to get it. At the end of the month, you receive a bill and realize that you can't pay the total amount. You figure its ok to make a monthly minimum payment and can just pay for it that way. Little do you know that you will be billed for service fees and finance charges. Then you will forget to pay it one month and be charged out of the ass. This repeats over and over. You get incredibly stressed out and you lose sleep over it. Instead of just paying it off, what do you do? You go and charge more to it as an attempt to relieve some stress. Its only temporarily gone but will hit you twice as hard later.

If you want to do yourself a huge favor, please do not get a credit card. Take it from me.

As for the car...thats a completely different story.
I don't even want to talk about it!

I am busting my ass working two jobs and doing as much design work for bands as possible. I am no longer stressed but am rather exhausted. All is well though:spirits are high!!

Keep your head up and do what it takes to get your life in a good place.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, credit cards killed my family too. never again.

    It must be so hard. I truly hope it all gets better soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete