Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update!

I am very much alive!

What has been going on with me lately?
I have been working on strengthen my abstract style of art, along with taken some photos with my Polaroid and Holga.

You can check out some recent work here!

Besides my art and photography, I am working on getting my life on a better path.

From paying off credit cards,working on personality flaws, and going to college.
That's right, I start college on May 25th. I am actually REALLY excited to begin. After my situation with High School, I have grown up quite a bit and realized how much interest I actually have in learning.

So this time I am going to do well and put everything I've got into it so that I can become more enlightened.

I am not sure who reads my blogs, but if you do...I hope that life is going in a positive direction for you. Do whatever it takes to make yourself healthy,wealthy and wise.

Love.

3 comments:

  1. :)
    have fun in college.
    you should take sign language so the next year I see you, we can converse :P

    haha, im glad you're doing well for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign language!?
    I would be terrified that I would get my signs mixed up. Yikes!

    Hope all is well with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah, its easy :P Just takes practice, that's all :) A lot of stuff is related to what the thing is.... haha, if that made sense :P

    ReplyDelete